Garware Technical Fibres Ltd. (GTFL) is one of India’s leading players in the technical textiles sector. Established in 1976, the company today is a multi-divisional, multi-geographical technical textiles company and is known for providing world class innovative solutions in high performance aquaculture cage nets, fishing nets, sports nets, safety nets, agricultural nets, coated fabrics, polymer ropes and geosynthetics. GTFL is the world’s largest manufacturer of aquaculture cage nets.
The Country Manager Scotland will support our local Scottish partner and maintain excellent contact with salmon farmers and their key staff. The Country Manager Scotland will be responsible for getting frequent and accurate market feedback on new products, their installation and performance, and add to the infrastructure for sufficient sales growth in Scotland. As Country Manager Scotland you will drive customer conversion from old products/ technologies to new and successful GTFL products.
• Manage operations, develop business and increase profitability within the Scottish market.
• Develop and implement strategies for sales area aligned with GTFL´s objectives
• Develop and maintain strong contacts with potential customers within the Scottish aquaculture industry to further the introduction and sales of GTFL products.
• Close cooperation with the research and development team in India to work on new product introduction into Scotland
• Coordination and facilitation of GTFL´s R&D efforts and customer trials for new products for Scotland and the global market.
• Ensure consistency in quality through support of products, standards and specifications
• Give accurate feedback on performance and continually upgrade products, in order to become a leading supplier to the Scottish aquaculture industry
To be successful in this role you identify with some or all of these points:
• You identify and seize commercial opportunities and have a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability.
• You have comprehensive farm site experience and are committed to achieve high-quality results.
• You have technical expertise in cage design and installation.
• You have advanced networking skills and build a useful network with key decision-makers and utilise these to embrace innovation in farming.
• You demonstrate knowledge and expertise in own area and are systematic and structured and you have an inclination towards research and development in aquaculture and innovation drive.
• You have excellent communication skills and promote plans and ideas successfully.
• You have extensive sales and negotiation experience.
• You co-operate well with others and share knowledge, experience and information.
• You represent thought leadership in the Scottish salmon industry in relation to the application of GTFL products and ability to represent on government / industry bodies.
Do you want to be a part of Garware Ltd.’s success?
In addition to a rewarding career, Garware Ltd. offers:
• A unique opportunity to work with a leading international manufacturer.
• Competitive terms & conditions.
• Opportunities for career growth.
To apply follow this link: https://seafoodpeople.recman.no/job.php?job_id=187190
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 9 April