New aquaculture conference launched Aquaculture Conference Published: 28 January, 2005
Date: 13 & 14 April 2005
Venue: Edinburgh Marriott Hotel
Aquaculture Today is a brand new conference run for the UK fish farming industry in a European context. It is the only UK-based aquaculture conference covering all aquaculture sectors.
The conference will explore the key issues affecting aquaculture businesses including the regulatory environment for aquaculture, environmental responsibilities, aquatic animal health and aquaculture markets.
This conference will provide delegates with an opportunity to hear from key industry presenters and will provide a constructive and sociable forum for discussion, culminating in clear resolutions for the future.
For more information, call Aquaculture Today, +44 (0) 845 241 3444 or email email@example.com. Our correspondence address is Aquaculture Today 2005, Special Publications, Craigcrook Castle, Craigcrook Road, Edinburgh, EH4 3PE.
Who Will Attend
A wide range of delegates are expected to attend from aquaculture producers, researchers, seafood processors, representatives from industry associations and to others such as civil servants whose responsibilities include aquaculture.
The opportunity for delegates to listen, interact and learn from all sectors within the industry provides a superb opportunity to:
· Obtain knowledge of the key issues within the industry and hear from market leaders
· Provide exposure of your products and services
· Network with potential and existing customers
· Build strategic alliances with key business partners
· Obtain feedback and insight into the needs and requirements of your marketRelated links Aquaculture Today web-site Printer friendly version Email this article to a friend Back Bookmark this